Saturday, March 31, 2012

Blogging from Prince George!

Currently: sitting on the couch, watching Kris play NHL on his Xbox, cuddling with the 2 white dogs- Carlos and Murphy!

Prince George has been great! Of course you know how happy the tattoo I got has made me :) we're also having a great visit with Kris' parents and looking forward to a BBQ with 15-20 people tonight!

We come home tomorrow, hoping to stay til lunch and be home around 10. Monday will be a busy day of last minute pre-Mexico tasks.

I hope Norquay is SO great. I wish I was there, but I'm also glad I'm here.

I don't have a lot to say, it's been an interesting week. Lots of sad mixed with hope in this whole baby process. Praying that this is a mark of progress and that there will be a babe growing soon. If not, it's on to A.R.T. and learning to give myself needles. Should be an adventure with a steep learning curve if nothing else!

This is my first from-the-iPhone blog, the app is actually super easy which is nice. I'm debating a map before I get too into this day so I guess this will be a short little blog! Love you!

Can you find the 2 white doggies in the picture??

And a picture again of the new tattoo because I'm infatuated with it and so freaking happy it's part of me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment