Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hey hey hey! I like this place of blogging.
I actually loved your blog. I thought it was beautiful, minus the puking thing and not being able to sleep. Hopefully that has continued to decrease since work ended today.

I babysat today. It was a long day, but it was fun. B is adorable. Funny. Loveable. I can't believe she is 3 and knows so much.

I also had Irish step dancing class tonight. It was exhausting. I've been so busy I haven't been keeping up with my other activities (swimming, skiing, occasional excursions to the gym, dog walks) and so with an hour a week of dance on Thursday's as my only cardio...I'm starting to feel it in the class! I'd like to reprioritize exercise...once I catch up on my sleep and house keeping and friend seeing. Dre suggested, before our birthdays, that we come up with something we'd like to do with our 26th year. A goal of some kind. Hers was to complete a triathalon. Mine was to write more. I've been blogging more, a kind of test-write I suppose, and sort of thinking about what exactly I would actually like to write and that other people would like to read, or if it should just be something I write and save on my computer and my grandkids can find and publish it when I'm old and gone. Anyway, the actual point (and reason this is included in the exercise paragraph) is that Amanda sorta stopped her whole training thing, and I questioned her, and she explained that a triathalon was a lot of work and she'd never get there anyway. So I had to step up and remind her of what she had said when we were 25 and told her she didn't have to race the thing she just had to do it. So, as the encourager, I guess I am doing it too. So if, in the rather nearer than I'd like future, I have to swim 1.5km, bike 40 km and then run 10km without actually literally dying, I had better make exercise a bit more of a priority...or find a machine that makes me exercise in my sleep...

Speaking of sleep, I was falling asleep while stretching after dance today, so I am going to go to sleep now. I am drinking water, because it is Lent and I am only allowed to drink water, and I didn't find warm water appealing, so it's just room temperature...

Here is my picture...I'm very excited to this guy in a few weeks...will you be there? I surely hope so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment